Content: 100% Vinyl
Width: 54 inches
Roll Size: 40 yards
Backing: 100% Polyester Knit
Market: Automotive (RV)|Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Residential|
Primary Application: Upholstery
Abrasion: 100,000 Double Rubs
Weathermeter: 1000 Hours
:: Mildew Resistant
:: BPA Free
California Tech. Bulletin 117-2013
BIFMA Class 1
Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302
UFAC Class 1
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Antimony_oxide_(Antimony_trioxide), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product has been developed to emulate the look and feel of soft leather. The unique super dull finish is designed to be low burnishing, non-polishing and resistant to ultra violet exposure. If despite all precautions, staining material does come in contact with vinyl, cleaning should be immediate and should follow these instructions:
- Dry soil, Dust and Dirt, Dried on Dirt: Remove with soft cloth dampened with water.
- Variation in Surface Gloss: Wipe with a soft cloth dampened with water. Allow to air dry.
- Stubborn Dirt: Wash with a soft cloth moistened with a mild soap and water. Rinse with clean water.
- Stubborn Spots and Stains: Spray with either Formula 409®, or Tannery Car Care Cleaner®, wiping with a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water.
- Liquid Spills: Wipe immediately with a clean absorbent cloth. Rinse with clean water.
- Food, Grease, and Oily Stains: Spray immediately using either Formula 409®, or Tannery Car Care Cleaner®, wiping with a soft cloth. Take care not to extend the area of contamination beyond its original boundary. Rinse with clean water.
Note: Vinyls should be periodically cleaned to maintain their appearance and prevent build-up of dirt and contaminates. Any stain, spill or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining. When cleaning, always rub gently.
Caution: Powdered abrasives, abrasive cleaners, and steel wool damage vinyl, as do strong solvents, lacquer solvents and inks. Lotions, suntan oil, waxes and polishes, etc., contain oils and dyes that can cause stiffening and staining of vinyls. Never use heat guns or hair dryers.
em>Note: Stronger cleaners, detergents, and solvents may be effective in stain removal, but can cause either immediate damage or slow deterioration. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s own risk.
Keywords: Solid|BPA Free|Heavy Metal Free|